What do you do when you’ve had enough of the big city and want to simplify your life? You move back home to Oklahoma and head straight for small-town life in charming Guthrie.
That’s just what Beverley Green does. Only it doesn’t uncomplicate her life – it just complicates it in a whole new way. Beverley finds herself struggling with some of life’s larger issues, such as:
- How do you resist a pair of blue sparkly eyes worthy of the best romance novel?
- Does writing an article about Bigfoot really count as journalism?
- How do you deal with a chicken who wants to kill you?
- Does a Sasquatch Stakeout count as a first date? And if so, what do you bring in your backpack?
- Where did the last Hostess Cupcake go?
Join Beverley as she discovers the joys – and frustrations – of small-town Oklahoma life. Has she made the biggest mistake of her life moving home? You won’t want to miss the answer.
Other Books in This Series
Bigfoot gave this book 5 stars…I think Bigfoot gave it five stars. Either that or he/she/they might just have been silently judging us all from their invisible perch deep in the wilderness. Hard to say. — Amazon Reader
An engaging, fun, laugh-out-loud, fully relatable read for all genders, teen to adult.…I definitely want to read more Beverly Green adventures! — Amazon Reader
Chock full o’ quips! — Author’s Dad
Can’t wait to read the next Beverly Green adventure. — Amazon Reader