“I enjoyed reading it, and found it entertaining and often imaginative.” — Francis Coppola, Film Director
What do you do when you’ve had enough of the big city and want to simplify your life? You move back home to Oklahoma and head straight for small-town life in charming Guthrie.
That’s just what Beverley Green does. Only it doesn’t uncomplicate her life – it just complicates it in a whole new way. Beverley finds herself struggling with some of life’s larger issues, such as:
- How do you resist a pair of blue sparkly eyes worthy of the best romance novel?
- Does writing an article about Bigfoot really count as journalism?
- How do you deal with a chicken who wants to kill you?
- Does a Sasquatch Stakeout count as a first date? And if so, what do you bring in your backpack?
- Where did the last Hostess Cupcake go?
Join Beverley as she discovers the joys – and frustrations – of small-town Oklahoma life. Has she made the biggest mistake of her life moving home? You won’t want to miss the answer.
Other Books in This Series
Bigfoot gave this book 5 stars…I think Bigfoot gave it five stars. Either that or he/she/they might just have been silently judging us all from their invisible perch deep in the wilderness. Hard to say. — Amazon Reader
An engaging, fun, laugh-out-loud, fully relatable read for all genders, teen to adult.…I definitely want to read more Beverly Green adventures! — Amazon Reader
Chock full o’ quips! — Author’s Dad
Can’t wait to read the next Beverly Green adventure. — Amazon Reader